My grandma’s house was covered in vinyl siding, from roof to foundation. And that image has stuck with me over the years. But fortunately, creative home builders have discovered amazing ways to refresh this old standard and liven up a home’s exterior. Check out these five great reasons why you should consider vinyl siding for your home:
- Low-Maintenance – Vinyl siding is a ten out of ten for low maintenance. It doesn’t require painting updates and has an amazing, long lifespan.
- Energy Efficient – Raise your hand if you want lower utility bills? Vinyl siding fits the bill. Insulated vinyl siding prevents heat loss within exterior walls as well as assisting your A/C in the summer.
- High Durability – Unlike wood, vinyl siding is created to withstand natures elements. Heat, rain and wind are no match for siding’s tough exterior. Siding can also withstand corrosion in high-salt, high-moisture climates.
- Versatility – Ohhh, the things you can do with vinyl siding! You will never run out of design options when it comes to siding. Colors and textures are almost unlimited. You can even get vinyl siding that looks exactly like wood.
- Lower Cost – Yes, vinyl siding is increasingly cost effective. Generally, you will pay less per square foot then for traditional wood. That’s a big score for your wallet!
There’s no need to shy away from vinyl siding anymore. It’s economical in addition to being simply stunning. Ready to give vinyl siding a try?