There’s something about the beauty and warmth of a wood floor. And its best feature? It looks great with any décor style. But it also has its drawbacks, such as expense, high-maintenance and vulnerability to scratches and dents. So, thanks to some great minds in the tile industry, they’ve created tile that exactly looks like traditional wood floors – minus the headaches. Check out these top seven reasons why Wood Look Tile might be the way to go:
- It’s gorgeous! – As with real wood floors, it adds warmth and beauty to any room. Use it throughout your entire house for a unified, glorious aesthetic. Or create a bold statement by using it on an accent wall.
- Durability – Resists chipping, cracking, warping and marks. You no longer need to worry about Fido running across the floor and leaving a trail of scratches.
- Less expensive – Ceramic tiles can accommodate a wide range of budgets. And depending on your area, installation can also be more cost effective. Long-term upkeep is cheaper, as well.
- Cleaning is a breeze – Tile floors can be easily cleaned with a wet mop. No worries about letting water sit on the tile and warping the board.
- Environmentally friendly – No trees have to die to create tile. Give one point to the environment!
- Easy customization – Tile can easily be cut to accommodate odd sized rooms, in addition to mixing and matching to get the exact look you want. You can also combine it with other materials such as pebble mosaic tiles for a truly unique look.
- It’s popular – Popularity is a good thing since manufactures offer a wide selection to choose from as well as competitive prices.
If you are considering replacing your old flooring, don’t forget to give ‘wood look tiles’ a fair shot. Their ability to resist life’s daily hazards is reason enough to start ripping up your carpet. But the way they transform your home into a rich, warm haven, that is easy to clean and damage free, is reason enough to fall in love.